SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
US Car Body Dent Puller Hammer Tool Paintless Hail Dent Removal Kit
- 2 In 1 T-bar Puller(long and short type)
- Easy To Operate,it's Very Easy To Control, Everyone Can Removal The Dent Easily By Yourself
- Will Not Hurt The Car's Surface
- Metal Structure, Strong and Durable
- 2th Updated,The Body Is Lighter To Handle
- 18pcs different size tabs ,for big or small dents
- High viscosity glue sticks, faster repair the dent
This Car Dent Removal Tool lncludes:
- 1 x 2-in-1 Dent Removel T Bar Tools
- 1 x 20w Glue Gun
- 1 x Dent Lifter
- 1 x Suction cup
- 36 x Glue Pulling Tabs
- 15 x Glue Sticks
- 1 x Empty Bottle
- 1 x Glue Removal Scrapper
- 1 x Dish Cloth
- 1 x Instruction
How to repair the dent on your car with dent puller set?
- 1. Prep tabs by soaking them in 91% rubbing alcohol and drying them before first use.
- 2. Insert a glue stick into the glue gun. Plug in the glue gun and allow it to heat up for 5 minutes.
- 3. Clean the area to be repaired with 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol and a clean towel.
- 4. Select the correct sized dent pulling tab by comparing it to the size of the dent.
- 5. To save time when doing multiple repairs, glue and place all of the tabs at once on the vehicle, then do all of the repairs.
- 6. Apply hot glue to the dent pulling tab by pulling on the trigger of the glue gun until approximately a dime sized amount of glue is released. Use a ‘pea’ sized drop of glue for smaller tabs and a dime size or slightly more for larger tabs.
- 7. Apply the dent pulling tab to the exact center of the dent.
- 8. Allow the glue to set for about 5 minutes. The glue should be hard to the touch at the time you begin repair.
- 9. Slide the dent lifter device directly over the dent pulling tab shaft until the female adapter in the center of the dent lifter slides over the shaft of the tab. Adjust the height knob accordingly.
- 10. The T-Hand Puller may be used for larger dents or to remove the last 10-20% of a dent.
- 11. Squeeze the dent lifter handle slowly several times until the desired result is achieved. As the damage gets smaller, reduce the size of the dent pulling tab until the dent becomes flush.
- 12. Spray 91% rubbing alcohol on the edge of the glue and peel it away using the plastic scraper.
- 13. If a high spot is created, gently tap down any high spots using the dent hammer and the plastic tap down tool provided, until the dent is flush.
Is the residual glue not clean?
- 1. Use high-concentration alcohol to clean up with a spatula while spraying (diesel, gasoline and asphalt can also be tried)
- 2. Use a hot air blower to heat the glue, and then clean it with a spatula
- 3. Use hot water above 80 degrees Celsius to clean up with a spatula while pouring it
- 4. The alcohol bottle is empty, it should be a transportation restriction, sorry about that
- Insufficient heating of glue: Fully heat for 5-7 minutes, until there is liquid from the muzzle or press the switch lightly, the glue will be released
- The glue is too little and too thin on the gasket: It needs to be even and thick, and you can apply a little more in the middle, and quickly stick to the recessed area after applying
- Wrong pulling direction: When pulling, it should be as vertical as possible to the body
- Too much pulling force: Should be uniform and moderate, repeat the operation many times
- Too much force to stick the suction cup: Too much force will easily squeeze the glue to the outside, you should press gently for 2-3 seconds
- Pull time issues: After the suction cup is attached, pull it when the glue cools down and there is residual temperature. The temperature of the sol is too high or it is completely cooled before pulling it, it will easily fall
- The suction cup is very easy to fall off because of floating dust or water on the surface: The sunken area should be washed with water and dried with a towel
- The car body temperature is too high in summer: Use cold water to cool the recessed area first, and then dry the water
- The car body temperature is too low in winter: First heat the recessed area with hot water, and then dry the water
- Sucker size problem: The larger the suction cup, the greater the suction power, which is suitable for the flat and concave area
- Green is the applicable area, red is the inapplicable area, the diameter of the dent area must be greater than 2cm to be applicable.
- Due to the difference in the heating time of the adhesive strip and the thickness of the application, it may fall off in one operation, so you need to be patient and repeat the operation several times! ! You can also experiment with other things to determine whether the glue is sticky!