Front Suspension Control Arm Kit For 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 4WD Base and 2WD Pre Runner 6pcs
Hex Auto Parts High-strength Standards Suspenstion Kit You Count On
Control Arm acts as a guide and force transmission element of the vehicle suspension system, transmitting various forces acting on the wheel to the vehicle body, and ensuring that the wheels move according to a certain trajectory. It's time to replace your suspension kit after 50,000 to 80,000 miles or if you are experiencing pulling to left or right,swaying an bouncing at low speed. Hex Auto Parts Suspension Parts including control arm kit, ball joint kit,sway bar link kit and tie rod end kit. They can meet the rigorous demands of today's foreign and domestic passenger's car,trucks and SUVs by strict OE specifications and quality control standards. Choose hexautoparts to bring you safer,happier and more passionate driving experience.
- Brand New Toyota Tacoma Control Arms: Designed to be direct replacements for the original factory parts,ball joints already installed,ready for quick and easy installation.
- Steel Construction Ensures Durability: Made with high strength steel tubing with solid plate mounting brackets for superior strength and durability,thus to provide nice guidance to lateral force and improve the feeling of riding.
- Polished, Rust Protected: Anti-corrosion coating on the control arm for extended life.
- Competitive Lower Control Arm Price: Factory direct and no middleman,so our front lower control arms with ball joints typically priced significantly less than OEM dealers.Almost everybody can afford to buy hexautoparts suspension parts,it helps save control arm with ball joint cost.
|2005–2014 Toyota Tacoma (Fits 4wd Base Models;Fits Rwd Pre Runner Models)
|2015 Toyota Tacoma Fits 4wd (Base And Trd Pro Models;Fits Rwd Pre Runner Models)
Symptoms of bad or failing control arms
If you hear a loud clunking sound coming from underneath your vehicle, usually following a bump, a hard turn or braking.
Excessive vibration maybe felt in the steering wheel when the wheels rapidly wobble.
Pulling to the right or left without input from the steering wheel and need a continuous correction to make the vehicle straight.
- 1x Front Lower Control Arm Assembly - Passenger Side - K621293
- 1x Front Lower Control Arm Assembly - Driver Side - K621294
- 2x Outer Tie Rod End - Driver & Passenger Side - ES80895
- 2x Inner Tie Rod End - Driver & Passenger Side - EV800529