Hex Auto Parts.com act as a joint controller of the personal data together with Bizslink LLC. (collectively, "Company", "HexAutoParts", "we", "us" or "our")
Please read our Terms and Conditions and this Policy before accessing or using our Services. If you cannot agree with this Policy or the Terms and Conditions, please do not access or use our Services.
The Company is operating the Services and the sale of Hex Auto Parts brand products, and therefore, is the controller of your personal data, and is also responsible for processing and protecting your personal data.
We respect the privacy of the visitors to our digital properties and the users of our products and services, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy. We collect personal information when you use our Services.
Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information also includes anonymous information linked to information that can be used to identify you directly or indirectly. Personal information does not include data that has been effectively irreversibly anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer enable us or others, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
We will only collect and use the personal information necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to assist us in administering our business and providing you with the services you request.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following information:
- Identifiers: Name, email address, phone number, username, shipping address, billing address, device identifier, IP address.
- Internet Activity: Browsing history, search history, information about your interaction with our websites, electronic communications, or advertisements.
- Commercial Information: Products purchased, purchasing history, products you like, reviews you submit.
- Payment Information: Credit or debit card, PayPal account.
- Location Information: Location based on IP address or mobile device location information.
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provide the information, as stated at the time of collection, and as otherwise permitted by law. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website and your shopping experience (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more effectively)
- To process transactions, including executing your payments and delivering the purchased products or services requested
- To administer a contest, special promotion, survey, activity, or other site features
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you important information and updates about your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- We may share your information for our business purposes and as legally required or permitted by law. Please see below for examples of circumstances in which we share information.
- With third parties who perform services on our behalf.
- Service providers, such as our delivery service providers who ship and deliver your orders
- Providers of security and payment services
- Shipping and mailing vendors
- Providers of digital analytics services
- Third parties that help us communicate with you
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to protect our rights otherwise.
We attach great importance to your attention to personal information and do our best to protect your rights to access, correct, delete, cancel your account, and withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information, so that you have the full ability to protect your privacy and security.
- Access, Rectification, Portability, and Deletion of your Personal Information.You have the right to correct or update your personal data, object to processing your personal data, ask us to restrict processing your personal data, or request portability of your personal data. To protect the privacy and the security of your personal data, we may request data from you to enable us to confirm your identity and your right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain upon your request. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information that we maintain.
- Withdrawal of ConsentYou has the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, as well as to access, correct, or delete the personal information that we collect, subject to certain exceptions.
- Please be aware that there are instances where applicable laws or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all of the personal information that we maintain.
- Unsubscribe from Our Marketing CommunicationsIf you no longer wish for us to use your email account to send you marketing emails or non-transactional promotional materials, please directly click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our email messages.
How do we protect your information?
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to guard and prevent misuse of your personal information. Our security measures include industry-standard physical, technical and administrative measures to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your information.
The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment. We strongly recommend that you use a secure method and use a complex password to help us ensure the security of your account. We also strongly advise that you neither share your password with others nor re-use passwords on our Services that you use on other sites. If you feel that the security of your account or personal data has been compromised, please immediately contact us.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you have allowed it via your settings). This enables the sites or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
On some pages of our website, third parties that provide applications through our website may set their own cookies in order to provide services, track the success of their applications, or customize applications for you. For example, when you share content using a social media sharing button such as Facebook or Twitter, the social network that has created the button will record that you have done this. Because of how cookies work, we cannot access these cookies, nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used by us.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, executing payments, delivering purchased products or services, sending you information or updates, or otherwise servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety.
How long do we retain your information?
We will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. We will retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
If you no longer wish to be our customer or cease using or accessing our Services, you can request us to close your account and delete all personal information we hold about you, subject to certain legal requirements.
If you send us correspondence, including emails, we retain such information electronically in the records of your account. We will also electronically retain customer service correspondence and other correspondence from us to you. We retain these records to measure and improve our customer service and to investigate potential fraud and violations. We may, over time, delete these records as permitted by law.
We will also retain Services usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Site, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or if you have a question or a complaint about this policy, or the way your personal information is processed, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com.