Benefit of Hub Centric Wheel Spacers
Hubcentric wheel spacers are designed to make sure the weight of the car is carried by the hub and not by the studs or bolts. They are machined perfectly wheel spacer to match the locating ring on the hub with the same size locating ring on the front of the spacer. This means that the wheels is truly central to the cars hub, meaning no movement and no vibration through the wheels. That’s why more and more choose hubcentric spacers or hubcentric adapters for their vehicle rather than lug centric spacers. If you are interested in Hub Centric Wheels vs. Lug Centric Wheels,visit Why You Need Hub Centric Wheel Spacers to know more details.
Hub Centric Wheel Spacer Installation Instruction
1. Remove any visible rust from the mating flange on the vehicle's rotor.
2. Mount the wheel spacers onto the vehicle's studs until it sits flush with the rotor's flage.
3. Install the lug nuts then tighten them.
4. Place wheel onto the wheel spacer studs until the wheel mounting flange sits flush on the spacers's outer flange.
5.Install the OEM nuts onto the lugs.
6.Tighten all lug nuts.
More detailed steps to install wheel spacers hub centric, read here: How To Install Auto Hubcentric Wheel Spacers?
Hub Centric Wheel Spacer Installation Advise :
1. Clean the studs thoroughly and remove any excessive dirt,oil and grease.
2. Thread the supplied lug nuts to axle studs with tapered end facing towards the spacers
3. Use a torque wrench to torque lug nuts or bolts
4. If your factory wheel studs extend past the surface of the wheel spacers, please shorten the factory studs or purchase a set of shorter studs and replace the factory studs.
5. Alignment and professional installation recommended, unprofessional operation may cause vibration or stud broken!
6. Check and retorque all lug nuts / bolts after 25-50 miles of driving Because wheel spacer hubcentric fits perfectly over your hub without vibration,greatly improve the vehicle stability.Meanwhile,it can widen your vehicle wheel base, giving your vehicle a more aggressive stance and allows for better handling characteristics.So as a seller,we recommend hub centric spacers for Jeep,Dodge Ram and more trucks or cars.
Here are two 5x5 hub centric wheel spacers for jeep wrangler.
|5x5" or 5x127 mm||5x5" or 5x127 mm|
Hub Bore Size
|1/2"x20 / 1/2" UNF||1/2"x20 / 1/2" UNF|