2010-2017 Chevy Equinox Front Driver and Passenger Side Suspension Kit Includes Control Arm Sway Bar Link and Tie Rod End
Hex Auto Parts High-strength Standards Suspenstion Kit You Count On
Control Arm acts as a guide and force transmission element of the vehicle suspension system, transmitting various forces acting on the wheel to the vehicle body, and ensuring that the wheels move according to a certain trajectory. It's time to replace your suspension kit after 50,000 to 80,000 miles or if you are experiencing pulling to left or right,swaying an bouncing at low speed. Hex Auto Parts Suspension Parts including control arm kit, ball joint kit,sway bar link kit and tie rod end kit. They can meet the rigorous demands of today's foreign and domestic passenger's car,trucks and SUVs by strict OE specifications and quality control standards. Choose hexautoparts to bring you safer,happier and more passionate driving experience.
- Brand New Chevy Equinox Lower Control Arm Replacement: 100% OEM design, ball joints already installed, ready for quick and easy installation.
- Polished, Rust Protected: Anti-corrosion coating on the control arm for extended life.
- Steel Construction Ensures Durability: Chevy equinox control arm made with high strength steel tubing with solid plate mounting brackets for superior strength and durability, thus to provide nice guidance to lateral force and improve the feeling of riding.
- Safe Driving: Desiged to handle severe impacts and repetitive loads through heat-treatment. Heat-treated process ensure the durable, solid and stable products.100% function tested in all weather for stable performance.
- Competitive Lower Control Arm Price: Factory direct and no middleman,so our front lower control arms with ball joints typically priced significantly less than OEM dealers.Almost everybody can afford to buy hexautoparts suspension parts,it helps save control arm with ball joint cost.
|2010-2017 Chevrolet Equinox
|2010-2017 GMC Terrain
Symptoms of bad or failing control arms
If you hear a loud clunking sound coming from underneath your vehicle, usually following a bump, a hard turn or braking.
Excessive vibration maybe felt in the steering wheel when the wheels rapidly wobble.
Pulling to the right or left without input from the steering wheel and need a continuous correction to make the vehicle straight.
This Front Lower Control Arm Kit Package Include
- 1x Front Lower Control Arms with Ball Joints（Driver） - 524-157
- 1x Front Lower Control Arms with Ball Joints（Passenger） - 524-158
- 2x Front Outer Tie Rods - ES800640
- 1x Front Left Sway Bar Links - K750188
- 1x Front Right Sway Bar Links - K750189