- High Tensile Strength :Each 428 non o ring chain offers tensile strength of 9600 pounds.
- Top Quality of The Line Roller Chains:This 428 chain offer allowable working loads that can provide extra load carrying capability and deliver.
- Solid Rollers And Bushings: Provide great strength and durability under all riding condition.
- Top quality Solid Sprockets:The sprockets are manufactured by S45C carbon steel material and zinc plated, good for wear resistance and corrosion resistance.
|2004-2013 Honda CRF100 F-4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D
|1985-2003 Honda XR100 R-F,G,H,J,K,L,M,N,P,R,S,T,V,W,X,Y,1,2,3
Sprocket & Chain Maintenance
- Always ensure that your sprockets are in good condition, properly aligned and lubricant specifically designed for your chain.
- Do not use harsh solvents or chemicals such as Benzene to clean your chain. We recommend lubricating your chain at every 300-350 miles with a lubricant specifically designed for your chain.
- Replaces chain immediately if it comes in contact with the battery acid. Clean your chain if it comes in contact with salt water or rock salt and lubricate it after cleaning.