SELECT YOUR VEHICLE
US Car Body Paintless Dent Repair Tool Hail Damage Repair Kit
- Perfect Dent Repair Tool: The bottom suction cup is made of durable, high-strength natural rubber. The soft rubber pad is gentle on surfaces and won’t scratch the paint.
- Strong And Durable: Aluminum body,stainless steel adjustment knob,stainless steel nuts/bolts/pivot pin/e-retaining clips,with sandblasting oxidation process, smooth texture feel and outstanding looks,very strong and durable.
- Strong Lifting Capacity: It has a strong adsorption force and can be quickly fixed on any surface that needs to be pulled/lifted, making it easier to grab and put down heavy objects.
- Unique Design: The ergonomic non-slip handle, comfortable to hold and safe to use The suction cup is made of preimum rubber material, making it durable and strong, which can withstand daily wear & tear.
- Easy to Use: Just put the dent puller suction cup lifter on a smooth object surface and pull the handle up, so easily move glass, tiles, objects and car dent repair.
- Widely Used: Suction cup puller lifter can firmly stick to any clean non-porous flat surface. It can move smooth flat object, such as the glass, tiles, mirror, granite, car dent repair and so on. most of the dent removal can be completed within half an hour.No need to disassemble the car.
- Easy To Control: DIY can removal the dent by yourself , Suitable for any person to operate
This Car Dent Removal Tool lncludes:
- 1 x 2 In 1 50cm T-bar Puller (length:19.69")
- 1 x Rubber Hammer
- 1 x Dent Lifter (No adhesive pads)
- 1 x Mini glue gun (US plug)
- 62 x Car Pulling Tabs
- 10 x Mini black glue sticks
- 1x Metal Tap Down Pen + 9pc Heads
- 5 x Pcs Mini Nylon Knock Pen
- 1 x Rubber shovel
- 1 x Alcohol Bottle(empty)
- 1 x Cleaning cloth
How to repair the dent on your car with dent puller set?
- Clean the surface with a clean damp cloth.
- Stick the glue stick on the gun, turn on the power, and warm up for 5-10 minutes.
- Choose the glue pull tab according to the size of the dent, then put the heated glue on the pull tab, immediately put the pull tab in the center of the dent and keep it until it sticks.
- Let the glue cool for about 8-10 minutes. The cooling time should be less than 10 minutes, and it should be slightly shorter in winter.
- After the glue cools, align it with a golden dent lifter or bridge dent puller, and press the puller to pull up the dent. Repeat the above steps until the dent disappears.
- After the dents are completed, use 95% alcohol to clean the remaining glue on the surface of the car body with a plastic shovel.
- This product does not include glue sticks and glue guns.
- If the original car paint has been repaired or has been damaged, this product cannot be used. This product does not damage the original paint when used.
- Please make sure that the dent are in the flat surface and should be larger than the bottom suction cup diameter