1999-2006 Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 Front Upper Control Arm Tie Rod Sway Bar 10pcs RWD
Hex Auto Parts High-strength Standards Suspenstion Kit You Count On
Control Arm acts as a guide and force transmission element of the vehicle suspension system, transmitting various forces acting on the wheel to the vehicle body, and ensuring that the wheels move according to a certain trajectory. It's time to replace your suspension kit after 50,000 to 80,000 miles or if you are experiencing pulling to left or right,swaying an bouncing at low speed. Hex Auto Parts Suspension Parts including control arm kit, ball joint kit,sway bar link kit and tie rod end kit. They can meet the rigorous demands of today's foreign and domestic passenger's car,trucks and SUVs by strict OE specifications and quality control standards. Choose hexautoparts to bring you safer,happoer and more passionate driving experience.
- Brand New Chevy Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 Control Arm: 100% OEM design, ball joints already installed, ready for quick and easy installation.
- Polished, Rust Protected: Anti-corrosion coating on the control arm for extended life.
- Steel Construction Ensures Durability: Made with high strength steel tubing with solid plate mounting brackets for superior strength and durability, thus to provide nice guidance to lateral force and improve the feeling of riding.
- Safe Driving: Desiged to handle severe impacts and repetitive loads through heat-treatment. Heat-treated process ensure the durable, solid and stable products.100% function tested in all weather for stable performance.
Effectively absorb bumps on the road, control the movement of control arms and reduce noise and vibration, providing a smooth ride.
Electrophoretic coating, corrosion and wear resistant, high torsional strength, increased durability and stability.
Pre-Greased Ball Joint
Ball joints were lubricated and filled enough grease to make sure direct use and without modification.
|Chevrolet Silverado 1500 1999 - 2006 Rwd Models W/Coil Spring Suspension Only
|Gmc Sierra 1500 1999 - 2006 RWD Models w/Coil Spring Suspension Only
Symptoms of bad or failing control arms
If you hear a loud clunking sound coming from underneath your vehicle, usually following a bump,
a hard turn or braking.
Excessive vibration maybe felt in the steering wheel when the wheels rapidly wobble.
Pulling to the right or left without input from the steering wheel and need a continuous correction to make the vehicle straight.
- 2x Front Upper Control Arms w/ Ball Joints Assembly - K80942
- 2x Front Lower Ball Joints- K6539
- 2x Front Sway Bar End Links- K80631
- 2x Front Inner Tie Rod Ends- EV370
- 2x Front Outer Tie Rod End- ES3492