2013-2017 Honda Accord Front Lower Control Arms Automatic Transmission
Hex Auto Parts High-strength Standards Suspenstion Kit You Count On
Control Arm acts as a guide and force transmission element of the vehicle suspension system, transmitting various forces acting on the wheel to the vehicle body, and ensuring that the wheels move according to a certain trajectory. It's time to replace your suspension kit after 50,000 to 80,000 miles or if you are experiencing pulling to left or right,swaying an bouncing at low speed. Hex Auto Parts Suspension Parts including control arm kit, ball joint kit,sway bar link kit and tie rod end kit. They can meet the rigorous demands of today's foreign and domestic passenger's car,trucks and SUVs by strict OE specifications and quality control standards. Choose hexautoparts to bring you safer,happier and more passionate driving experience,meanwhile save your control arm replacement cost.
- Brand New Honda Accord Control Arm Replacement : Designed to be direct replacements for the original factory parts,pre-drilled sway bar mounting holes,ball joints already installed,ready for quick and easy installation.
- Steel Construction Ensures Durability: Made with high strength steel tubing with solid plate mounting brackets for superior strength and durability,thus to provide nice guidance to lateral force and improve the feeling of riding.
- Polished, Rust Protected: Anti-corrosion coating on the control arm for extended life.
- Competitive Lower Control Arm Price: Factory direct and no middleman,so our front lower control arms with ball joints typically priced significantly less than OEM dealers.Almost everybody can afford to buy hexautoparts suspension parts,it helps save control arm with ball joint cost.
|2013-2017 Honda Accord Automatic
This Honda Accord Lower Control Arm Package Include:
- 1x Front Left Lower Control Arm - K642517
- 1x Front Right Lower Control Arm - K642509