2 Ply 40"x100FT Window Tint Film Roll 20% Limo Shade
- Brand New 2PLY Window Film for Car
- Scratch Resistant And Standard Black Color
- Blocks Harmful Aunlight UV-rays
- Cooler Temperature, Privacy and Protects Your Car's Interior
What is Visible Light Transmission (VLT)?
Visual light transmission, or VLT, is the amount of visible light that passes through a lens. For instance, a lens with a VLT of 5% allows 5% of light to shine through and blocks 95% of it. The VLT of window film is a crucial part in determining how much heat protection, UV protection and security protection you will get. VLT is calculated on the percentage of light that penetrates through tinted glass.
- 5% VLT: Super Dark, Limo Style
- 15% VLT: Dark
- 20% VLT: Dark, Factory tint Style
- 35% VLT: Moderate
- 45% VLT: Low
Anti-Glare, Drive safer
Window Tints can reduce windshield glare to decrease eye fatigue from direct sun and bright nighttime headlights, making your driving more safer.
Preserving your car interior and privacy
Hex Auto Parts Window Tints can preserve car interiors from cracking and warping to keep your car looking newer longer. Also makes it more difficult for anyone to see inside your car.
By blocking out UV rays, window tints can help reducing the amount of heat from sunlight that passes through the windows, make the inside of a vehicle significantly cooler and more comfortable.
Window Film Installation( Professional installation is highly recommend):
- 1.Clean your target windows.
- 2.Cut the window film on a cleaned work area, unroll the film with the liner side facing up.Mark and cut the film 1 inch wider and 1 inch longer than the window you plan to cover.
- 3.Use a baking gun or a hair dryer to heat the film if there is radian on window glass.If the glass is flat without radian,skip the step.
- 4.Remove the clear backing sheet from film and use your spray bottle to cover the entire surface of the film and the window glass with soapy water.
- 5.Pick up your film and apply to your window.
- 6.Use the plastic card squeegee to push bubbles and excess moisture out.
- 7.Use a utility knife to trim the excess film along the glass edges.
- 8.Keep the window closed,the film should be kept about 12 hours under the condition of without any external force to ensure the sticker can be completely stuck to window.
- 1 x Car explosion-proof glass insulation shading film