- Brand New 2PLY Window Film for Car
- Scratch Resistant And Standard Black Color
- Blocks Harmful Aunlight UV-rays
- Cooler Temperature, Privacy and Protects Your Car's Interior
What is Visible Light Transmission (VLT)?
Visual light transmission, or VLT, is the amount of visible light that passes through a lens. For instance, a lens with a VLT of 5% allows 5% of light to shine through and blocks 95% of it. The VLT of window film is a crucial part in determining how much heat protection, UV protection and security protection you will get. VLT is calculated on the percentage of light that penetrates through tinted glass.
- 5% VLT: Super Dark, Limo Style
- 15% VLT: Dark
- 20% VLT: Dark, Factory tint Style
- 35% VLT: Moderate
- 45% VLT: Low
Window Film Installation( Professional installation is highly recommend):
- 1.Clean your target windows.
- 2.Cut the window film on a cleaned work area, unroll the film with the liner side facing up.Mark and cut the film 1 inch wider and 1 inch longer than the window you plan to cover.
- 3.Use a baking gun or a hair dryer to heat the film if there is radian on window glass.If the glass is flat without radian,skip the step.
- 4.Remove the clear backing sheet from film and use your spray bottle to cover the entire surface of the film and the window glass with soapy water.
- 5.Pick up your film and apply to your window.
- 6.Use the plastic card squeegee to push bubbles and excess moisture out.
- 7.Use a utility knife to trim the excess film along the glass edges.
- 8.Keep the window closed,the film should be kept about 12 hours under the condition of without any external force to ensure the sticker can be completely stuck to window.
- 1 X Roll of windows tint
- 1 X Squeegee
- 1 X Knife
This product does not have any compatibility yet.