Hexautoparts Catalytic Converter
Catalytic converter is an exhaust emission control device in your vehicle that reduces toxic gases and pollutants from your exhaust. Common symptoms of a failing catalytic converter are sluggish engine performance and acceleration. You may also notice darker-than-normal smoke from your exhaust. The smell of your exhaust may also change perhaps smelling more of sulfur or rotten egg.In these cases, a cat goes bad and need to be replaced soon.Hexautoparts Catalytic Converters are built for long life expectancy on your vehicle. All Catalytic Converters are constructed from premium quality materials and are rigorously tested to meet or exceed your expectations.
- Quality Material: New catalytic converter made of stainless steel material, sturdy, durable and teperature resistant
- EPA Certified: Epa approved 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 hyundai elantra catalytic converter replacement
- Direct-Fit OEM Replacement Parts: Hex Auto Parts Catalytic Converters are matched with the original vehicle, installed easily to existing exhaust system without doing extra modification,professional installation is highly recommended.
- Great Emissions: This high flow catalytic converter can convert harmful substances in exhaust gas into harmless substances, and efficiently purify automobile exhaust.
- Competitive Catalytic Converter Price: Factory direct and no middleman,so our CAT typically priced significantly less than OEM dealers.Almost everybody can afford to buy hexautoparts catalytic converter,it helps save catalytic converter cost.
|2007-2012 Hyundai Elantra 2.0L
Replace Part Number:
- This is a Federal EPA compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet Federal EPA standards ONLY.
- If your vehicle is registered in California, Colorado, New York and Maine, do not purchase this part.
- If your vehicle meets California requirements, but is not registered in California, Colorado, New York and Maine, this converter will work on your vehicle.
- Our catalytic converter is high quality aftermarket cats, the compatibility information is for reference, please make sure the Part Number match the number on your original catalytic converter before purchasing.