- Motor: DC 12v
- Flow Rate: 3.7 GPM
- Ports: 3/8 Female JIC
- 1/2?Barbed Fittings Incuded
- Amps: 6A 12v @ 0PSI
- Self priming: 5 feet
- Lift: 15 feet
- Color: Black
- Length: 6.25"
- Motor Diameter: 3"
- Base: 3" x 4"
- Oil scavenging has always been an issue.
- You might have 50 psi feeding but the slightest restriction in the "drain" will immediately send oil past the exhaust seals, burning up oil . In the case of remote mounted systems, rear mounted systems, or in systems mounted below the engine oil level, some form of positive scavenging has to be engineered. That is where this pump comes into play.
- This pump is a gear pump, the best kind of pump for oil scavenging. Bronze gears.
- Brass pump body. No diaphragms to fail like our competitors pumps. Gear design for maximum scavenge.
- 12vdc with splash resistant wiring. 3/8" female entry and exit with 1/2" barbed fitting included.
- The same oil that it scavenges also lubes up its gears.
- This is a racing part, please do not expect the product to be quiet.
- These pumps are suitable for remote systems as oil scavenge pumps. In this case the engine supplies the oil pressure and the pump simply returns the oil to a point above the sump level.
- Can also be used for various other applications. (Oil transfer, water pump, etc)