- Brand new epa approved catalytic converter replacement
- All stainless steel construction, corrosion resistant
- Larger High Platinum Loaded OBDII Catalytic Converter
- Replaces Original Manifolds that are Cracked from Thermal Expansion and Contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable Areas of Failure
- The highest grade cast iron exhaust manifold, resistant to thermal shock and cracking
|2005-2007 Chevy Cobalt 2.2L
|2006-2007 Chevy HHR 2.2L
|2007 Pontiac G5 2.2L
|2006 Pontiac Pursuit 2.2L
|2005-2007 Saturn Ion 2.2L
- 1x Catalytic Converter
- Gaskets and hardware
- Due To The Increased Emissions Standards.This Item Is Not Certified For Sale In California And New York.
- A:If Your Vehicle Is Registered In California or New York, Do Not Buy This Aftermarket Catalytic Converter
- B:If Your Vehicle Meets California Requirement, But Not Register In California Or New York. This catalytic converter epa will work on your vehicle.
EPA Compliance For Catalytic Converters:
- As of January 1, 1988, all persons engaged in the business of automotive service and repair, as well as other parties named in section 203(a)(3) of the Clean Air Act*, are prohibited from installing or selling aftermarket catalytic converters which have not met the criteria of EPA's interim enforcement policy entitled 'Sale and Use of Aftermarket Catalytic Converters'* (published on August 5, 1986). The installation of non-complying converters by a named party will be considered a violation of section 203(a)(3) of the Clean Air Act, and the violator may be subject to a civil penalty of up to $25,000 for each improper installation.All Catalytic Converter from our store have met the criteria of EPA's!