- Brand new epa approved 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 toyota corolla catalytic converter replacement
- All stainless steel construction, corrosion resistant
- Larger High Platinum Loaded OBDII Catalytic Converter
- Replaces Original Manifolds that are Cracked from Thermal Expansion and Contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable Areas of Failure
- The highest grade cast iron exhaust manifold, resistant to thermal shock and cracking
|2009-2013 Toyota Corolla 1.8L
Replace Part Number:
- 1x Catalytic Converter
- Included Gaskets and hardware as our pictures,what you see is what you get
- Due To The Increased Emissions Standards.This Item Is Not Certified For Sale In California And New York.
- A:If Your Vehicle Is Registered In California or New York, Do Not Buy This Aftermarket Catalytic Converter
- B:If Your Vehicle Meets California Requirement, But Not Register In California Or New York. This catalytic converter epa will work on your vehicle.
EPA Compliance For Catalytic Converters:
- As of January 1, 1988, all persons engaged in the business of automotive service and repair, as well as other parties named in section 203(a)(3) of the Clean Air Act*, are prohibited from installing or selling aftermarket catalytic converters which have not met the criteria of EPA's interim enforcement policy entitled 'Sale and Use of Aftermarket Catalytic Converters'* (published on August 5, 1986). The installation of non-complying converters by a named party will be considered a violation of section 203(a)(3) of the Clean Air Act, and the violator may be subject to a civil penalty of up to $25,000 for each improper installation.All Catalytic Converter from our store have met the criteria of EPA's!