Car Rear View Backup Camera 8 IR Night Vision US License Plate Frame CMOS Cam
- Brand new and high quality license plate frame car rear view camera.
- Quality zinc metal license plate frame camera with IP-67 grade waterproof and dustproof, works well in atrocious weather.
- Color CMOS (PC1030, 656*492) imager, with 8 Infrared LED, excellent night vision performance, provides safety reversing both in day & night.
- Macro camera lens with 170-degree wide viewing, 120-degree up and down tiltable, allows you to adjust it to best shooting angle.
- Built-in grid lines as a trapezoid electronic ruler, 3 ft measured by every interval, keeps you much more secure while reversing.
- Mounts easily on the license plate with the existing screws, ideal for most vehicles that use a standard U.S. or Canada license plate.
- Image Sensor: Color CMOS PC1030.
- Lens Angle: 170 degree.
- Sensing area: NTSC 4.08 x 3.10 mm.
- Effective Pixels: NTSC 510*496 pixels.
- Horizontal Resolutions: 420 TV lines.
- Minimum Illumination: 0 lux with IR on.
- Video output: RCA connector, 1.0 V p-p, 75 ohm.
- Power Consumption: 60 mA.
- Power Supply: DC 12 V.
- Dimension: 12.21" x 6.34" x 1.06" ( 310 x 161 x 27 mm )
- 1 x License Plate Frame Car Rear View Camera.
- 1 x 4 ft Power Cable.
- 1 x 20 feet RCA Video Cable.
- 1 x L-Wrench
- 1.Clean the camera installation surface.
- 2.Mount the camera on the license plate.
- 3.Fix the camera temporarily with the existing screws.
- 4.Connect the camera to the power and monitor.
- 5.Change the shift lever to the R (Reverse) range to view the rear image of the vehicle.
- 6.Use the L-wrench to adjust the camera for a best viewing angle.
- 7.Tighten the retaining hex screws firmly, fix the camera.
Unknown Fitment Please check Details
Write Your Own Review